Kids of any age get excited about trivia! Try these fun trivia games at your next party. Also, be sure to have plenty of snacks and cool decorations on hand.
Trivia Escape Rooms
Trivia questions are some of my favorite games to play at parties, and trivia escape rooms are no exception!
What is a trivia escape room?
A trivia escape room is one of my favorite party activities. It’s the perfect combination of escape room puzzles and trivia questions!
First, simply print and play. Next, set up the trivia escape like a scavenger hunt and hide the “challenges” and “decoders” around the house. However, to make it easier for younger gamers, you can lay them all out. Kids work through five challenges with trivia questions and a puzzle decoder to determine lock codes.
Not all answers are common knowledge, but your party attendees have an answer bank to help them out.
Here are some of my favorite trivia escape rooms to play with kids!
Kids of all ages love animals, so this is one of most popular games! Add some fun with some animal balloons as a craft and decoration! You could even consider bringing in some animals or letting your pets join in on the fun.
Of course, so many people love attending sports parties. This trivia escape game is perfect for parties for children’s sports teams or even a fun game after watching a football, basketball, or baseball game on TV. Think March Madness, World Series, or a bowl game after party. Your sports trivia day isn’t complete without good food! Some of my favorite sports meals are pizza, burgers, and fried chicken. Throw in some popcorn and pretzels for some yummy sports snacks.
Academic Trivia Escapes
Even if you aren’t throwing a trivia escape party at home, consider using some trivia games for school parties or extra enrichment and your homeschool or classroom! Here are a few of my favorite trivia escapes that reinforce academic concepts and make learning fun.
First, social studies, history or geography games are a blast to review all things United States or even around the world. Try some of these games at home or school for all things history and social studies.
- 50 States Trivia Escape
- States and Capitals Trivia Escape
- US Government Trivia Escape
- World Geography Trivia Escape
- World History Trivia Escape
- Ancient History Trivia Escape
- Myths and Legends Trivia Escape
Next, science trivia games are an absolute blast! Have fun with science trivia questions in your classroom or home. Whether it’s weather, chemistry, or general science, these are a few of my favorite trivia escapes for science.
Holiday Trivia Escapes
If you have holiday parties for your kids at home or school, trivia escapes are an easy print and go game that keep everyone engaged. Try these fun holiday themed trivia escapes with holiday-related trivia questions at your next party.
Have some fun with a family-friendly Mardi Gras themed party. Add some beads and decorations for a lot of laughs and trivia.
Make sure everyone wears green to this St. Patrick’s Day trivia event.
After the egg hunt, fill everyone’s basket with a trivia escape perfect for Easter!
This is not a recycled game! Have a fresh idea for Earth Day with a themed escape.
Here come the fireworks for a 4th of July trivia game everyone will love.
Trick or treat! This trivia game for Halloween is sure to be a treat for all.
I am thankful for trivia escape rooms! Try this one at your Friendsgiving or Thanksgiving party.
Christmas or Hanukkah Trivia Escapes
Tis the season. These Christmas or Hanukkah themed escape rooms are fan favorites.
Of course, I love playing games at holiday parties! Add in some delicious food to go with your holiday theme. Many guests like to make it a family event and let kids and adults play and bring a favorite dish to share.
These trivia questions and games are sure to be a hit at your next game night or party! What trivia escape will you play first?
Share this post
- Tags: birthday celebration ideas, birthday party games, birthday party ideas, birthday party printables, escape rooms, gaming kids party, gaming party for kids, Holiday games, Holiday trivia, kids birthday, kids birthday game, kids ciphers, kids codes, kids games, Kids Party, kids sleepover, kids trivia, kids trivia questions, last minute birthday ideas, logic puzzles, murder mystery, Murder Mystery for kids, Party Games, Party Planning, party printables, printable trivia game, scavenger hunt, secret agent, sleep over games, sleep over ideas for kids, sleep over printables, sports trivia, sports trivia for kids, sports trivia game, Team Building Game, Teamwork, treasure hunts, trivia for kids, trivia games, trivia night, trivia party ideas, trivia questions